Thursday, May 28, 2009

Your Love and My Life: How could it be?

Tho I wasn't lukin for any1,
1 day I got a pm and in it was u.
Charmng, senstive &so debonair,
I strongly resisted 8 go anywhere.
But letters & stories captured my hart,
Filled me wid passion almost from the start.
Love on the Internet, how cud 8 be?
These things just don't happen to people lyk me.
But doves & butterflies flew in2 our lives,
Carrying messages we cud not deny.
Each person has meanng and love 2express,
And we cud deny our hearts nothng less.
8's a beautiful love that has grown between us,
Sumthin beyond any words we discuss.
Much deeper than LOL, cyber kisses & such,
Far down 2 our souls, byond human touch.
My love's not confned by what 8 can see,
I fil u, I taste u, I experience ur drim.
Close my eyes, and I envision wat in my hart I can hear,
"Love knows no boundaries, no dstance, no fear."
8's the soul that captures God's love in a way
That eternally melts hearts 2gether 2 stay.
Fused & sealed 4ever as 1,
Luv has its way & new lyf is begun.

3 comments:

  1. Great poem.=) Beautiful,looking forward on your next post.Have a nice day ahead.More post to come.=)

    Travel and Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. nose bleed haha

    lovely poem as lovely as a tree haha
    halatang inspired ka..

    ReplyDelete