Tuesday, April 21, 2009

CYBER LOVE

Though I wasn't lookin for anyone,
one day I got a private message and in it was you.
Charming, sensitive & so debonair,
I strongly resisted it go anywhere.
But letters & stories captured my hart,
Filled me with passion almost from the start.
Love on the Internet, how cud it be?
These things just don't happen to people like me.
But doves & butterflies flew into our lives,
Carrying messages we cud not deny.
Each person has meaning and love to express,
And we could deny our hearts nothng less.
it's a beautiful love that has grown between us,
Something beyond any words we discuss.
Much deeper than LOL, cyber kisses & such,
Far down to our souls, beyond human touch.
My love's not confined by what it can see,
I feel u, I taste u, I experience ur dream Close my eyes, and I envision what in my hart I can hear, "Love knows no boundaries, no dstance, no fear.
"it's the soul that captures God's love in a way
That eternally melts hearts together to stay.
Fused & sealed forever as one,
Love has its way & new life is begun.

3 comments:

  1. good...mraming nngyayaring gnyan ngaun click tong blog na to....swear

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, i admire ur love story, what else can i say i just hope and wish ur relationship more months and years to cum coz i know how u love each other.. god bless u both..

    ReplyDelete