Monday, April 13, 2009

One, Two, Three Tagged

I don't have any idea what to write in my blog. Actually, blogging is not a part of me. But then my girlfriend compel me to have one (grrrr.. hayssss.. hehe) Well, to add a new blog post, I decided to have a tagged here. The rules are easy. Just list the top three answers on every questions i asked. Then, tagged at least 5 persons from your blogroll or blog list. Don't forget to credit me as the master tagger Jemark. >>> DON'T ERase Please.

1. What are the first 3 things you do usually in the morning?
a. Toothbrush
b. Wash my face
c. Eat

2. Who are your greatest possesions.
a. Family
b. Girlfriend (mamhang)
c. Friends

3. What are your greatest hobbies?
a. Sleeping
b. Eating
c. MB (haha)

4. List 3 animals you would like to be.
a. Bird
b. Dog
c. Cat

5. Name 3 body parts that you can't afford to lose.
a. Hands
b. Feet
c. Face

The CREDITS:

Who tagged you? :
JEMARK

SITE/URL of the person who tagged you:
http://tripnij.blogspot.com

Persons I Tagged:

This is a simple tagged. Hope you like. If you get bored and nothing to write on your blog just like me, you can repost this just follow the rules. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment